Grand Challenges for Human Flourishing – Appel à propositions
Grand Challenges for Human Flourishing, a new program of the Templeton World Charity Foundation, has launched a request for proposals to identify opportunities for human flourishing and ways to address them through rigorous research. The application deadline is November 11, 2020.
We expect to invest approximately $40,000,000 through the Grand Challenges for Human Flourishing. Priority will go to interdisciplinary scientific research on humanity’s cognitive, affective, social, and spiritual well-being.
- Key dates Launch RFI: September 14, 2020
- Submission Deadline: November 11, 2020 (portal closes at midnight US Pacific Time)
- Announcement of selected topics: March 2021
- Earliest grant application submissions: June 2021
We are hosting webinars that will provide an introduction to the Foundation and our new strategy and will particularly discuss our Grand Challenges for Human Flourishing Request for Ideas. The webinar will touch on items such as:
- What kind of ideas are we looking for?
- Introduction to the Request for Ideas
- Overview of the application and review process including a walkthrough of the application form
- Next steps and key resources
The webinars will all go over the same information, so join a live presentation at a time and date that is most convenient for you.
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
9:00 PM British Standard Time / 4:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
1:00 PM British Standard Time / 9:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)